Enjoy our recipe of the month for Poultry Princess Muenster Crunch also known as Baked Chicken With Muenster Cheese featured in our Poultry Princess cookbook #1! Love cookbooks? Order your own copy of the cookbook now at https://PoultryPrincess.com/Cookbooks
XOXO Schatar, Poultry Princess
Baked Chicken With Muenster Cheese
This is a delicious dish with chicken breast cutlets, topped with muenster cheese and a crispygolden stuffing with thyme.
- 4 chicken breast cutlets
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ c. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme
- ½ can water
- 1 pkg. dry stuffing mix
- ¼ c. butter
Get To It – How To Do It:
- Preheat your oven to 325.
- Place chicken cutlets in baking pan.
- Place Muenster cheese slices on top of chicken.
- Mix 1 can of cream of chicken soup with ½ can of water.
- Pour over the chicken and cheese.
- Sprinkle your onions.
- Lay dry stuffing mix on top (followed by seasoning mix, if in separate package).
- Sprinkle your thyme.
- Dot entire dish with butter (about 6 pats across the pan).
- Bake 45 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Serves 4.
- Enjoy with a smile.