Oh yes, this one has made my guests say yasss.
Poultry Princess Pineapple Mint Lemonade
Here are your ingredients:
- 3 Pineapple spears
- 6 sprigs of mint
- 2 lemons
- 1 liter of spring water
- Turbinado sugar (sweeten to taste)
Get To It – How To Do It
- Put 6 ounces of spring water in your blender
- Squeeze your lemons into a separate bowl.
- Remove your lemon seeds from the juice.
- Pour your lemon juice into the blender.
- Add your pineapples into the blender
- Place 6 sprigs of fresh mint leaves into the blender
- Add enough water to your blender to cover your ingredients
- Blend well.
- Add turbinado sugar to taste.
- Blend again.
Pour over ice into your glass.
Enjoy with a smile.
Tip Of The Day – I make my blended mixture concentrated with additional fruit so that I can mix it or dilute it with spring water. This way it can also serve more people and still be sweetened to taste.
For more recipes, watch Poultry Princess the series at:
Schatar, Poultry Princess