Enjoy the recipe for my Golden Omelette Mini With Cheese, Spinach and Turkey Sausage!
XOXO Schatar, Poultry Princess
Schatar's Golden Omelette Mini With Cheese, Spinach, and Turkey Sausage
A delicious and convenient breakfast for folks who want to savor the flavor when they start their day.
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 Organic Baby Spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup cup Mushrooms, pre-washed, pre-sliced
- 1 turkey sausage link, fully cooked
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup mixed cheese (I prefer a Monterey Jack and Colby blend)
Add your eggs and stir
Add the ¼ cup of water for fluffier eggs.
Chop your spinach and turkey sausage.
Mix them in.
Add your mushrooms. Stir.
Mix in your onion powder and black pepper.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Rotate and microwave 1 minute.
Sprinkle your cheese on the top.
Allow to set for 1 minute and enjoy with a smile.
For more delicious recipes, watch Poultry Princess the TV series at https://PoultryPrincess.com/Watch!